- What are the 5 best places for cocktails and tapas in Havana?
- What are the 5 best shops for cigars and rum?
- Where are the 5 best places to take souvenir photos?
- What are the 5 most luxurious hotels and houses?
- What are the 5 most delicious Cuban fruits?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Havana reveals these good-to-know addresses and many more. It’s an affectionate guide to the city, written by Magalie Raman, who knows the city intimately. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a paladarwith traditional Cuban food on the menu and lots of locally created artworks on the walls, the studio of a talented photographer where you can buy iconic images of Havana in the fifties, or a library that’s housed in an art deco building with a central patio full of lush greenery.
This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city’s best-kept secrets. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2017
- Language English
- Author Magalie Raman
- Photographer Roel Hendrickx
- Finish Softcover
- # pages 256